Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Where The Wild Things Are x Opening Ceremony

When I heard that Opening Ceremony was collaborating with the movie Where The Wild Things Are, I was pretty skeptical. I mean, have you seen the trailer? It looks awesome, but no fashion to be seen. Well, I guess that I didn't see what Opening Ceremony saw. This collection is AWESOME. Weird, yes, but awesome. Just look at this stuff:
Douglas Motorcycle Jacket $565
Douglas Military Jacket $635
Bull Shawl Jacket $635
Ira Full Skirt $290
Carol Flare Coat $575


Alexander Mini Skirt $220

I want everyone of these pieces, but they wouldn't really be appropriate for Southern California weather I think...
And BONUS! All the pieces are made of faux fur so they are animal friendly!
If anyone buys something from this collection let me know because I would love to see it!
Have a great Tuesday everyone xoxo

1 comment:

Michael St. James said...

Love it...I can't believe they have a collection inspired by my favorite childhood book and the pieces look gorgeous! Thanks for sharing...awesome blog!