Saturday, December 12, 2009

If I Had a Million Dollars...

...I would buy these dresses for Christmas. How beautiful are they?

Derek Lam off the shoulder dress
This is just so festive, and the off the shoulder is gorgeous.

Anna Sui Silk Jacquard Ruffle Dress
This one is actually REALLY cheap, only $147!!! 70% off!



Azzaro Silk-Chiffon Mini Dress
God damn, this dress is amazing!!

All pictures from theoutnet.com

I need to stop looking at theoutnet.com. Literally I go "shopping" on it like everyday, it is so bad! But so wonderful!
Which one is your favorite?
Hope everyone is having a great weekend, it is so rainy over here!
xoxo

2 comments:

erika sorocco said...

The color of the Derek Lam is absolutely ideal for the holidays. And off the shoulder...j'adore that look! :)

CL said...

The Azzaro dress is soo cute - usually I'm into more shoulder-baring dresses but that is too gorgeous.