Thursday, July 23, 2009

Beauty's In The Eye of The Beholder

Normally I don't like to show people work that I do but I just wanted to share a charcoal drawing that I just finished for my art class.  We had to copy a master artist and I picked a piece by Degas of the ballerina in a blue and white tutu.  I am super proud of it and I actually think it came out really well.  I am by no means a good draw-er or artist so I think this is pretty good for a beginner!  (Sorry the angle is weird but it was in class and I couldn't get too good of a view)
Anyway, today since I am lounging in leggings and a tank (I did have summer school all day...) I decided to do a post on makeup.  I am in LOVE with my makeup set-up.  My mom made it for me for my birthday one year and it just makes me feel like a movie star!  The lights around it light up, but they get really hot after a while so I normally leave them off. 



Here are a few of my daily essentials:
The benefit tinted moisturizer is wonderful, but it is more like a concealer because it is sooo thick! Then the cargo blush is just the prettiest color and the smashbox powder is THE BEST I have found, but it is just sooo expensive!  Then Maybelline's Lash Stiletto mascara is actually really nice!  I think they are still having a buy one get one free thing at CVS.

And finally, I leave you with a picture of my little muffin.  Isn't he so cute?!
I realize he looks kind of weird here but he likes to sleep on my bed and I just peered around and took a little picture in his face so I'm sure he wasn't very happy...


xoxo

3 comments:

LENORENEVERMORE said...

awww your lil' muffin is adorable!
I'm loving smashbox products too... got some great deals via QVC.com.
Lovely evening dear~

xo*

Savvy Mode SG said...

your little muffin is so cute. your drawing is fabulous. very talented young lady.

Lizzie said...

Thanks LENORENEVERMORE, I'll have to check that out.

And thanks Savvy Mode! I worked so hard on that!