Friday, May 29, 2009

Antique





I woke up soo late today!  And the weather was still kind of gross looking, which is very weird for Southern California in May.  I keep wanting to go to the beach, but is has been so dreary lately.
This outfit is very conservative and classy, I think.  I love the high waisted paperbag jeans.  They are my favorite, but many people think that they are weird so I don't wear them that much.  Oh well.  
Probably just going to laze around today and watch The Tudors on DVD.  Love that show.
Have a great day everyone!
 
Pants: Anthropologie
Shirt: Anthropologie
Vest: H&M
Vintage pearl necklaces

Ps. Sorry for the lame photography, but I kind of suck with cameras...

1 comment:

Healthcare and IT Professionals said...

I really love your blog.
Keep it up.
Nice blog.
Big M blog.